Saturday 7 April 2012

A Barn for my Farm

I am lucky enough to write this post from Mexico where the sun is shinning and the ocean just enough warm for me... and where I am still working! I can't stop designing and drawing blocks and here is a glimpse of the next set. I leave Mexico tonight - I can't stay too long far from my sewing machine:-) and I think I will sew this one tomorrow. It's a barn that I will add in a future "Farm set". Animals like cow and pig will follow and this should answer some customers requests. The Farm Set will be available soon in my shops, but the barn is already available alone (as will be the other blocks).
I am also working on a "Goldilocks and 3 bears Set" that will include 6 blocks. I just love puting a tale in pictures for quilting blocks. When I work on this kind of design, I am just leaving reallity to live inside the tale, sharing good time with the caracters in their world. It's so much fun! This tale set should be finished in about 10 days.
If you want to see a special block in my shop, you can make a suggestion here, or better in my giveaway (previous post). And you might win some blocks of your choice!



No comments:

Post a Comment